'95 M3 Jim C., Intake, Euro HFM, etc. FS

Anyone interested in a used Jim C., cold air intake w/ the larger Euro HFM, Huge ITG filter, heat shield, reducer and chip? All parts are in great condition, no moving parts to wear, used for about 2 years or 16K miles. Obviously only fits '95 M3s w/ OBD l. Everything included plus installation instructions. Takes about an hour to install if you've never opened your computer before, less time if you've done it. Jim C., says a '95 M3 dynoed w/ his kit at around 270+ hp, I felt the increase in power immediately. Very noticeable increase in power. I think it's currently selling for around $995, make me a serious offer (please be realistic) and experience the extra power the '95s lacked. Best bolt on for the buck!

Evan Evans
Smoky Mountain
Knoxville, TN
to be removed from bmw, see http://www.digest.net/bin/digest-subs.cgi